How to Reserve a Booth Now:
Please do not send any documents or payments to 1201 Oak St. while Walmart is still occupying the building. If you have any questions, please call us at 570-891-1972.
- Sign and date the Lease and Policies documents. Please initial each individual page of both documents.
- Provide proof of liability insurance. The following insurance providers are prepared to help new vendors with inexpensive and quick insurance options:
- If you are a new vendor, you can apply for a sales tax ID at http://www.pa100.state.pa.us
- Pittston township requires a vendor permit, which is payable at the Pittston Township building: 421 Broad Street Pittston 18640, phone: 570-654-0161 (John Benita is the Pittston Township business manager).
- Send the signed lease and policies documents, along with minimum 1 month prepayment to:
Merchants' Village, LLC
1201 Oak St.
Pittston, PA 18640